100% säkra betalsystem
Betala i SEK
Över 3,5 miljoner sålda biljetter
Varför handla hos oss?
1. Magic Mike Live! Londonpå The Theatre at Hippodrome Casino, tor, 13 apr 2023 - sön, 31 dec 2023
Från 1 267 kr
2. SIX - the Musicalpå Arts Theatre, tis, 18 apr 2023 - sön, 31 mar 2024
Från 767 kr
3. Austentatious - An Improvised Jane Austen Novelpå Arts Theatre, mån, 10 apr 2023 - mån, 26 jun 2023
Från 278 kr
4. Musicals by Candlelightpå The Actors Church, tor, 13 apr 2023 - fre, 26 maj 2023
Från 266 kr
5. Shen Yunpå Eventim Apollo, fre, 14 apr 2023 - fre, 21 apr 2023
Från 1 074 kr
6. TONY! [The Tony Blair Rock Opera]på Leicester Square Theatre, lör, 15 apr 2023 - sön, 21 maj 2023
Från 562 kr
7. Lord of the Flies - Rose Theatrepå Rose Theatre Kingston, tis, 18 apr 2023 - lör, 22 apr 2023
Från 401 kr
8. Blackout Songspå Hampstead Theatre, mån, 10 apr 2023 - lör, 6 maj 2023
Från 219 kr
9. Humans 2.0 by Circapå Queen Elizabeth Hall, ons, 12 apr 2023 - sön, 16 apr 2023
Från 303 kr
10. Yippee Ki Yaypå Wilton's Music Hall, tis, 18 apr 2023 - lör, 22 apr 2023
Från 251 kr
Biljetter till: Village Idiot Från 361 kr
Detta är en helt ny produkt i vårt sortiment som du redan nu kan boka biljetter till - information på svenska kommer att finnas tillgänglig snart.
“If I were an animal there would be legislation to protect my home, but because I’m just a bloody human they can do whatever the f**k they like.” Townies have decided they want a lie in, so they’re building a new high-speed railway. Issue is, it’s going right through Barbara Honeybone’s house, and she ‘ent having none of it. Barbara’s grandson Peter works for the townies and it’s his job to convince the village that having a two-tonne bullet hurtling through the cabbage patches will actually be for the best. Then there’s Harry, Barbara’s younger grandson, he ‘ent that bothered about trains, he’s only got eyes for Debbie Mahoney. But the only thing Barbara hates more than townies is the Mahoneys. Welcome to Syresham, South Northamptonshire. It’s not quite the Cotswolds, not quite one of those posh villages Americans have in movies, but it does have Syresham’s Got Talent, the headline event of the village fair. There’ll be songs, dancing, magic, drag, a bit of wrestling, and Kevin’s doing a meat raffle (vegetarian option: two tins of Strongbow). VILLAGE IDIOT is an audacious comedy, where family feuds kick off around a country fair that you townies are all invited to. We hope it’s a bit like the other plays you’ve seen here, but less s**t. Ramps On The Moon is the pioneering initiative committed to putting deaf and disabled artists and audiences at the centre of their work. Presented by Theatre Royal Stratford East, Nottingham Playhouse and Ramps On The Moon.
Theatre Royal Stratford East
Gerry Raffles Square Stratford E15 1BN
08-446 808 44
Vill du ha hjälp? Ring eller skicka oss dina frågor via kontaktformuläret!