100% säkra betalsystem
Betala i SEK
Över 3,5 miljoner sålda biljetter
Varför handla hos oss?
1. & Julietpå Shaftesbury Theatre, tis, 21 jan 2020 - lör, 3 okt 2020
Från 266 kr
2. Phantom of the Opera - Londonpå Her Majesty's Theatre, tis, 21 jan 2020 - lör, 17 okt 2020
Från 350 kr
3. Mamma Mia - Londonpå Novello Theatre, tis, 21 jan 2020 - lör, 19 sep 2020
Från 234 kr
4. Disney's The Lion King - Londonpå Lyceum Theatre, tis, 21 jan 2020 - sön, 4 okt 2020
Från 415 kr
5. Wicked - Londonpå Apollo Victoria Theatre, tis, 21 jan 2020 - lör, 28 nov 2020
Från 317 kr
6. 9 to 5 the Musicalpå Savoy Theatre, tis, 21 jan 2020 - lör, 23 maj 2020
Från 259 kr
7. Les Miserablespå Sondheim Theatre, tis, 21 jan 2020 - lör, 17 okt 2020
Från 387 kr
8. Tina - The Tina Turner Musicalpå Aldwych Theatre, tis, 21 jan 2020 - lör, 27 jun 2020
Från 583 kr
9. Thriller Livepå Lyric Theatre, tis, 21 jan 2020 - sön, 26 apr 2020
Från 387 kr
10. School of Rockpå Gillian Lynne Theatre, ons, 22 jan 2020 - sön, 5 apr 2020
Från 234 kr
Kunene and the King
Detta är en helt ny produkt i vårt sortiment som du redan nu kan boka biljetter till - information på svenska kommer att finnas tillgänglig snart.
Don’t miss John Kani’s highly acclaimed play Kunene and the King marking the 25th anniversary of the end of apartheid with a strictly limited London run, following its premiere in Stratford-upon-Avon and a sold-out run in Cape Town.
Vad kan jag förvänta mig?
South Africa, 2019. Twenty-five years since the first post-apartheid democratic elections, two men from contrasting walks of life are thrust together to reflect on a quarter century of change.
Jack Morris is a celebrated classical actor who’s just been given both a career-defining role and a life-changing diagnosis. Besides his age, Jack has seemingly little in common with his at-home nurse Lunga Kunene, but the two men soon discover their shared passion for Shakespeare, which ignites this ‘rich, raw and shattering head-to-head’ (The Times).
Written by South African actor, activist and playwright John Kani (Black Panther, The Island, Sizwe Banzi is Dead), this refreshingly funny and vital new play is directed by Janice Honeyman (Vice Versa; The Tempest, 2009) and sees fellow South African Antony Sher (King Lear, 2016 & 2018; Death of a Salesman) perform alongside John Kani in two exceptionally moving performances, with live music and vocals by Lungiswa Plaatjies completing the company.
Book now for this ‘fascinating and necessary’ (Financial Times) play, co-produced by the Royal Shakespeare Company and Cape Town’s Fugard Theatre, as it transfers to the Ambassadors Theatre for nine weeks only from 24 January 2020.