Över 3,5 miljoner sålda biljetter
4000+ produkter i 30 städer
100 % säkra betalsystem
Du kan känna dig 100% säker när du betalar hos oss
Betala i SEK
Betala i svenska kronor – inga dolda avgifter
Varför handla hos oss?
1. & Julietpå Shaftesbury Theatre, lör, 7 dec 2019 - lör, 30 maj 2020
Från 266 kr
2. Phantom of the Opera - Londonpå Her Majesty's Theatre, lör, 7 dec 2019 - lör, 17 okt 2020
Från 360 kr
3. Disney's The Lion King - Londonpå Lyceum Theatre, lör, 7 dec 2019 - sön, 4 okt 2020
Från 425 kr
4. Mamma Mia - Londonpå Novello Theatre, lör, 7 dec 2019 - lör, 19 sep 2020
Från 238 kr
5. Thriller Livepå Lyric Theatre, lör, 7 dec 2019 - sön, 26 apr 2020
Från 398 kr
6. Wicked - Londonpå Apollo Victoria Theatre, lör, 7 dec 2019 - lör, 28 nov 2020
Från 331 kr
7. Tina - The Tina Turner Musicalpå Aldwych Theatre, lör, 7 dec 2019 - lör, 27 jun 2020
Från 1 870 kr
8. The Book of Mormonpå Prince of Wales Theatre, lör, 7 dec 2019 - lör, 7 mar 2020
Från 302 kr
9. White Christmaspå Dominion Theatre, lör, 7 dec 2019 - lör, 4 jan 2020
Från 487 kr
10. School of Rockpå Gillian Lynne Theatre, lör, 7 dec 2019 - sön, 5 apr 2020
Från 238 kr
The Man in the White Suit
Stephen Mangan and Kara Tointon return to the West End to star in the world premiere of the classic Ealing comedy The Man in the White Suit, adapted and directed by Sean Foley - now at West End in London!
Vad kan jag förvänta mig?
When Sidney Stratton (Stephen Mangan) invents a fabric that never gets dirty and never wears out, manufacturers and trades unions are terrified by the threat it poses to their industry and their jobs. Only Daphne (Kara Tointon) the mill owner’s daughter, shows Sidney any support as his world gradually falls apart before he finds love.
This fast-moving comedy reunites Stephen Mangan and Sean Foley who also created the Olivier award-winning production Jeeves and Wooster. Stephen Mangan’s many stage appearances include The Birthday Party, Jeeves and Wooster and The Norman Conquests, for which he received a Tony nomination. His many screen credits include the lead as Sean in Episodes for the BBC, and for the Bafta winning Green Wing. Sean Foley’s many productions include most recently in the West End, The Dresser, The Miserand The Painkiller. He is a double Olivier award-winner and has recently appointed as the next Artistic Director at Birmingham Rep. For The Man in the White Suit, he joins forces with Designer Michael Taylor, with whom he also created The Ladykillers.
Kara Tointon’s stage credits include Olivia in Twelfth Night for the RSC, Ayckbourn’s Relatively Speaking, and Absent Friends, and as Eliza in Pygmalion. Adapted and directed by Sean Foley. Based on the play “The Flower Within the Bud” by Roger MacDougall and Screenplay by Roger MacDougall, John Dighton and Alexander Mackendrick. By special arrangement with Studio Canal.