100% säkra betalsystem
Betala i SEK
Över 3,5 miljoner sålda biljetter
Varför handla hos oss?
1. Mamma Mia - Londonpå Novello Theatre, tis, 21 jan 2020 - lör, 19 sep 2020
Från 234 kr
2. The Book of Mormonpå Prince of Wales Theatre, tis, 21 jan 2020 - lör, 2 maj 2020
Från 295 kr
3. Mary Poppinspå Prince Edward Theatre, ons, 22 jan 2020 - sön, 26 jul 2020
Från 1 233 kr
4. The Comedy About A Bank Robberypå Criterion Theatre, tis, 21 jan 2020 - sön, 1 nov 2020
Från 162 kr
5. Mamma Mia! The Partypå The O2, ons, 22 jan 2020 - sön, 31 maj 2020
Från 1 952 kr
6. The Play That Goes Wrongpå Duchess Theatre, tis, 21 jan 2020 - sön, 1 nov 2020
Från 295 kr
7. Magic Goes Wrongpå Vaudeville Theatre, tis, 21 jan 2020 - sön, 31 maj 2020
Från 331 kr
8. Only Fools and Horses: The Musicalpå Theatre Royal Haymarket, tis, 21 jan 2020 - lör, 25 apr 2020
Från 747 kr
9. The Covent Garden Comedy Club @ Heavenpå Heaven, fre, 24 jan 2020 - lör, 30 maj 2020
Från 259 kr
10. Touching The Voidpå Duke of York's Theatre, tis, 21 jan 2020 - lör, 29 feb 2020
Från 569 kr
Dear Evan Hansen
Detta är en helt ny produkt i vårt sortiment som du redan nu kan boka biljetter till - information på svenska kommer att finnas tillgänglig snart.
What is it like to feel like you don't belong? And what can possibly change that feeling? Dear Evan Hansen gives you both the answers and questions to new aspects of life. Enjoy this wonderful musical and get ready for thinking about life and the way we live it.
- Choose your own seats
- Experience a Tony Award-winning musical
- Listen to music from a Golden Globe-winning songwriting team
- Watch the book of the same name come to life on stage
Vad kan jag förvänta mig?
Remember high school? Everyone's memories are different. This musical is focused on the tough parts of high school, that deserves their place in the spotlight, because they are important to put into words - or in this case: music!
Dear Evan Hansen follows the main character Evan, who battles anxiety, while he has no friends and feels like a complete outsider. Evan has a crush on a girl, Zoe, whose overprotective brother, Connor, is going through some of the same issues as Evan - they both especially feel that they don't really fit in anywhere. But when something suddenly happens to Connor, Evan finds himself in the eye of the storm, surrounded by drama. And this time it is not just in the halls of the high school.
The storyline in Dear Evan Hansen is sweet, yet heart-breaking. It makes you think about life and how you can feel like you belong through an emotional story filled with a bunch of conflicts, sorrow and love.
Hur fungerar det?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to the theatre or show the ticket on your mobile.