Över 3,5 miljoner sålda biljetter
4000+ produkter i 30 städer
100 % säkra betalsystem
Du kan känna dig 100% säker när du betalar hos oss
Betala i SEK
Betala i svenska kronor – inga dolda avgifter
Varför handla hos oss?
1. Upstart Crowpå Gielgud Theatre, fre, 7 feb 2020 - lör, 25 apr 2020
Från 473 kr
2. Luisa Millerpå Coliseum Theatre, ons, 12 feb 2020 - fre, 6 mar 2020
Från 182 kr
3. The Prince of Egyptpå Dominion Theatre, ons, 5 feb 2020 - lör, 12 sep 2020
Från 370 kr
4. Opera Undonepå Trafalgar Studio Two, ons, 5 feb 2020 - lör, 7 mar 2020
Från 331 kr
5. Michael Keegan-Dolan - Teac Damsa - MAMpå Sadler's Wells, ons, 5 feb 2020 - fre, 7 feb 2020
Från 264 kr
6. Pass Overpå Kiln Theatre, tor, 13 feb 2020 - lör, 21 mar 2020
Från 245 kr
7. Eric & Ernpå Duke of York's Theatre, sön, 2 feb 2020 - sön, 9 feb 2020
Från 264 kr
8. Be More Chillpå The Other Palace, tor, 20 feb 2020 - sön, 3 maj 2020
Från 863 kr
9. The Giftpå Theatre Royal Stratford East, tor, 30 jan 2020 - lör, 15 feb 2020
Från 337 kr
10. Poet in da Cornerpå Royal Court Theatre, tor, 30 jan 2020 - lör, 22 feb 2020
Från 242 kr
Dear Evan Hansen
What is it like to feel like you don't belong? And what can possibly change that feeling? Dear Evan Hansen gives you both the answers and questions to new aspects of life. Enjoy this wonderful musical and get ready for thinking about life and the way we live it.
- Choose your own seats
- Experience a Tony Award-winning musical
- Listen to music from a Golden Globe-winning songwriting team
- Watch the book of the same name come to life on stage
Vad kan jag förvänta mig?
Remember high school? Everyone's memories are different. This musical is focused on the tough parts of high school, that deserves their place in the spotlight, because they are important to put into words - or in this case: music!
Dear Evan Hansen follows the main character Evan, who battles anxiety, while he has no friends and feels like a complete outsider. Evan has a crush on a girl, Zoe, whose overprotective brother, Connor, is going through some of the same issues as Evan - they both especially feel that they don't really fit in anywhere. But when something suddenly happens to Connor, Evan finds himself in the eye of the storm, surrounded by drama. And this time it is not just in the halls of the high school.
The storyline in Dear Evan Hansen is sweet, yet heart-breaking. It makes you think about life and how you can feel like you belong through an emotional story filled with a bunch of conflicts, sorrow and love.
Hur fungerar det?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to the theatre or show the ticket on your mobile.